Additions and Changes for Cider-CI Version 3.11 "Uetli"
Cider-CI 3.11 is named after the Uetliberg,
a mountain overlooking Zürich.
Features and Fixes
- Add Max's Cider UI theme. Always precompile a fixed set of UI-themes to choose from.
- Add some persistent customization related to logins (e.g. remember UI-theme).
- Let the attachments directive use the consistent
Finalized attachments and document them.
- Improve debugging on executors:
working-dir retention time can be changed on-line,
working-dir can be marked with a
- Improve JAVA memory configuration and show memory usage in server status.
- Improve status checks and self monitoring.
- Introduce compact job notation and perform normalization to canonical notation.
- Require recent trial token for patches, and updates to trials and attachments.
- Upgrade to
phantomjs 1.9.8 for the