Additions and Changes for Cider-CI Version 3.8 Cardano
Cider-CI 3.8 Cardano is named after Gerolamo Cardano an 16th century
Italian scholar and gambler. He is recognized as one of the founders of
probability theory in mathematics.
- Show unavailable jobs on new job page.
- Environment variables can be recursively templated.
- Add file-templates.
- Add statistics page for jobs.
- Add visualization showing the dependencies of scripts.
- Add Gantt-Diagram showing the duration of scripts.
- Add and honor
ignore-abort parameter to scripts.
- Executor honors exclude/include match for checking out submodules.
timout parameter accepts now also duration strings like "5 Minutes"
besides integers being interpreted as seconds.
- Normalize scripts.
- The notifier now also supports SSH URLs (as used by GitHub)
for notification pushing.
- Increase timestamp precision of cache-signatures in UI.
This fixes several caching issues in the UI.
- Fix out of heap memory issues in the UI.
- Fix flaky installs due to reliances problems with updating node modules.
- Fix an issue with updating the PostgreSQL configuration on Debian Jessie during
installs and upgrades.